PQR: An Open Database
The PQR database is made available under the Open Database License.
As a summary, everyone is free to:
- To Share: To copy, distribute and use the database.
- To Create: To produce works from the database.
- To Adapt: To modify, transform and build upon the database.
But you are required to:
- Attribute: You must attribute any public use of the database, or works produced from the database.
- Share-Alike: If you publicly use any adapted version of this database, or works produced from an adapted database, you must also offer that adapted database under the ODbL.
- Keep open: If you redistribute the database, or an adapted version of it, then you may use technological measures that restrict the work (such as DRM) as long as you also redistribute a version without such measures.
Basically, we want you to adhere to the basics of scientific practice. You can, of course, use data from the contents in manuscripts, papers, websites, software, etc. Please make sure to cite the relevant DOIs on each page and the PQR itself doi: 10.17614/Q46M33R18.
If you're packaging a database though, you must make sure to keep the data open to everyone. If you have questions, please contact us.